Deadline for applications: March 4, 2017
Location: Chisinau (Moldova), AFAM Office
Starting date: April 1st 2018
Conditions: full-time, contract.
Duration: unlimited with a trial period of 2 weeks
Association of Women Entrepreneurs from Moldova (AFAM) is a nation-wide non-governmental organization, with the mission to support growth of the female potential in entrepreneurship and management in the Republic of Moldova.
Created in May 2013, AFAM is an association that promotes women in business, supports their advancement in corporate management, and facilitates their economic and social empowerment. It was founded by 9 members and is led by the President, Board members and Executive Director.
Since its establishment, AFAM has organized activities aimed at achieving the objectives set in the Statute referring to policy dialogue, strengthening women-entrepreneurs’ capacities, extended networking opportunities, successful business women visibility, personal development and professional capacities improvement. At this moment, AFAM has 90 members from 20 business sectors.
Association of Women Entrepreneurs from Moldova (AFAM) is seeking for a dynamic professional to serve as Executive Director with following responsibilities:
– Contribute to continuous growth and development of AFAM and to implementation of its strategy.
– Prepare annual operational plan, ensure its implementation and reporting.
– Initiate and manage fund-raising campaigns and ensure financial sustainability and management of resources.
– Maintain and increase involvement of local and international partners, donor organizations and other stakeholders.
– Ensure efforts to recruit new and maintain existing members, contribute to members’ involvement within the AFAM’s activities.
– Design and ensure AFAM visibility and manage relationships with mass media.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in management position.
– Professional level of English, Romanian and Russian.
– Work experience in an NGO/association is an asset.
– Management skills, including self-management and discipline
– Communication and diplomatic skills
– Serious attitude and presentation skills
– Leadership skills
– Networking skills
– Ability to work within tight deadlines
– General understanding of the economic environment and gender issues.
– Strategic vision, ability to identify opportunities and lead AFAM.
– Management experience
– Experience with and understanding of small businesses and gender related issues
– Demonstrated track record in visibility and communication
– Experience in fund-raising and project writing.
– Track record in event organization.
The interested persons shall send their CVs and a motivation letter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The recommendation contacts indicated in the CV will be appreciated.